Your Ricoh printer offline status depends on the communication with its SNMP or WMI protocols. So, to fix his issue, you need to request printer status communication through WMI.
· Launch the 'Print & Share' setting.
· Go to 'Profiles' and tap to change it on the upper-right part box.
· Tap' General Configuration' in 'Profiles."
· After that, choose 'General Setting.'
· Modify the communication method to 'WMI.'
· Next, click 'OK.'
· Save your setting.
· Lastly, print a document. You'll be able to print it.